Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Assignment #1: Orientation Video

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aGI07rLcDpc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I enlisted in this course because the first time around was such a memorable experience that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to learn from Dr. Preston again. I am not really nervous about taking this AP class because Dr. Preston taught me so much sophmore year, if anything I am eager to see what challenges he has in store for me.There is nothing more I crave for than a challenge because I like being under pressure and I believe I accomplish more when I am being challenged. I only have one year left in high school and I want to learn as much as possible before I enter college and I believe Dr. Preston can do that for me.

I only have one goal in this course and that is to stay optimistic and open-minded because if I don't have these qualities I won't learn anything. Dr. Preston won't fail me I am sure of this, he will try his hardest to teach not just me but the entire class valuable tools and information that will help us in the future. I don't have a doubt in my mind that by the time I graduate from high school next year that I will walk off that stage a more intelligent and open-minded person because of Dr. Preston.

No comments:

Post a Comment