Tuesday, October 23, 2012

To Facebook or Not to Facebook?
When I first started using Facebook I thought it was a cool way to keep in touch with old colleagues and friends that lived far away. It was fun and addicting at first but, then it was constantly being updated that it no longer felt like Facebook. Due to Facebook, talking to friends is simple and rudimentary. Another benefit from using Facebook is that it allows me to communicate with my friends so we can do homework and projects together in an easy and efficient manner. After reading the article "Why Facebook is after your kids" my mindset didn't really change towards Facebook. Much of the information in the article I already knew or predicted would happen eventually. For example, kids who are under the age of 13 using Facebook know that they are putting themselves in harm's way by indicating that they are over 13 just so they can be cool like all their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment